The Time is Right to Join Our Team
Who Wouldn’t Want to Work Here?
JD Service Now is a growing family owned and operated home service company, looking for exceptional people to deliver the most efficient highest quality customer service.
Committed to excellence, JD Service Now has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. JD Service Now stands behind three core values; Take Great Care, Be Better Today Than You Were Yesterday, & Stand for Something,
There are many reasons JD Service Now attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
- Positive work environment
- Regularly scheduled gatherings for employees and families
- Paid holidays and vacations
- 85% Company provided medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Company paid cell phone and computer with office
- Supplemental life and disability insurance available
- Ongoing training and support
- Extensive quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
- Ability to analyze market potential and know the competitive landscape.
- Strong communication skills; able to present complex information to leaders clearly.
- Ability to distill important numbers and convey a strategic view of performance.
- Highly organized and process driving with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- In-depth understanding of debit and credit accounting processes.
- Thorough attention to detail with on time delivery.
- Able to maintain confidence and serve as the trusted right-hand to the business owner.
- Engaging personality that blends well with fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner, producing a financial infrastructure for sustained growth.
- Build and maintain detailed financial reports to support short and long-term strategic planning.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Regularly present analysis and reports in an easy-to-understand format.
- Develop deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive pressures/opportunities.
- Oversee HR, AR/AP, payroll, cash management and all related accounting procedures.
- Manage accountants to establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback.
- Provide accurate, on-time income statements to owner.
- Coordinate with external agencies for tax planning, preparation and reporting.
- Ensure that state and federal income tax reporting is accurate and current.
- Maintain consistent and streamlined recruiting practices.
- Shape company culture by carrying out agreed upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
Check out the video to see what we are all about.