Ultimate HVAC Install Career
This Is The RIGHT Job For You
General Info about the Ultimate HVAC Career
Job Type: Full-Time
Speciality: HVAC Installation
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Pay: To be discussed in person
JD Service Now is a full service company that embraces training by supporting each coworker with a minimum of 150 hours of training a year. We believe if we invest our time and energy in our COWORKERS to help them be the best they can be it will come back to the company. We do quarterly reviews and weekly 1 on 1's to make sure each person gets the feedback and support they need and we always have an open door policy where we are open to suggestions. Growth is not an option, and it is our people is what makes this happen. That makes YOU the most important person in our company. We strive for perfection and believe in truly helping our customers. Quality of work and craftsmanship is WITHOUT a doubt on our top 3 of highest priorities. By taking great care of our coworkers, treating our customers the way we want to be treated, and doing a great job SUCCESS is the only possible RESULT.
- At least 2 years of HVAC work experience
- EPA Certification
- You have a valid driver’s license
- Clean, safe driving record within 3 years
- You can pass a drug test and background check
- You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 60 minutes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about our company culture and customer service.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside other technicians and comfort consultants and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises and morning meetings
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices and summaries