Commercial Sales Career in Plumbing
This Is The RIGHT Job For You
General Info about the Ultimate Plumbing Sales Career
Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Plumbing and Sales
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Pay: Base Salary + bonus
JD Service Now is a full service company that embraces training by supporting each coworker with a minimum of 150 hours of training a year. We believe if we invest our time and energy in our COWORKERS to help them be the best they can be it will come back to the company. We do quarterly reviews and weekly 1 on 1's to make sure each person gets the feedback and support they need and we always have an open door policy where we are open to suggestions. Growth is not an option, and it is our people is what makes this happen. That makes YOU the most important person in our company. We strive for perfection and believe in truly helping our customers. Quality of work and craftsmanship is WITHOUT a doubt on our top 3 of highest priorities. By taking great care of our coworkers, treating our customers the way we want to be treated, and doing a great job SUCCESS is the only possible RESULT.
This position is specifically sales with commercial properties. We truly believe in what we are doing and we believe you will too. We carry ourselves with high integrity and only want to do what is RIGHT.
Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Arrive on time for work each day.
- Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers
- Be able to think outside the box and problem solve
- Participate in staff meetings and trainings
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures
- Have a darn GOOD time
- Must have a likeable, outgoing personality
- Must possess in-house commercial sales experience
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses
- 1 years’ experience in sales type atmosphere
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere
100% Employee Medical Insurance
100% Employee Dental Insurance
100% Employee Vision Insurance
Gas Benefit,Vacation, Holidays, Uniforms Provided, Etc.....