Heating & Air Technician Career
JD Service Now is Looking for an HVAC Service Technician
Who Wouldn’t Want to Work Here?
JD Service Now is a growing family owned and operated home service company, looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential heating and air conditioning repair and installation.
Committed to excellence, JD Service Now has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. JD Service Now stands behind three core values; Take Great Care, Be Better Today Than You Were Yesterday, & Stand for Something,
There are many reasons JD Service Now attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
- Positive work environment
- Regularly scheduled gatherings for employees and families
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Company provided medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Incentive pay and rewarding competitions (travel prizes, etc.)
- Company gas card
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Company paid cell phone and iPad
- Company-provided tools and employee tool purchasing plan
- Fully stocked and well-maintained company vehicles
- Company provided uniforms and weekly laundry service
- Supplemental life and disability insurance available
- Ongoing training and support
- On site supply house for daily inventory replenishment
- Exceptional customer reviews and ratings
- At least 2 years of HVAC work experience
- EPA Certification
- You have a valid driver’s license
- Clean, safe driving record within 3 years
- You can pass a drug test and background check
- You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 60 minutes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about our company culture and customer service.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside other technicians and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises and morning meetings
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time sheets, and curbside feedback