$5K Sign On Bonus For A Plumbing Technician
This Is The RIGHT Job For You
General Info about the Ultimate Plumbing Career
Job Type: Full-Time
Speciality: Residential Service Plumbing
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Pay: Hourly + Incentive
JD Service Now is a full service company that embraces training by supporting each coworker with a minimum of 150 hours of training a year. We believe if we invest our time and energy in our COWORKERS to help them be the best they can be it will come back to the company. We do quarterly reviews and weekly 1 on 1's to make sure each person gets the feedback and support they need and we always have an open door policy where we are open to suggestions. Growth is not an option, and it is our people is what makes this happen. That makes YOU the most important person in our company. We strive for perfection and believe in truly helping our customers. Quality of work and craftsmanship is WITHOUT a doubt on our top 3 of highest priorities. By taking great care of our coworkers, treating our customers the way we want to be treated, and doing a great job SUCCESS is the only possible RESULT.
Plumbing Service Technicians determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Plumbers get to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will understand water heater replacement, sewer cleaning or jetting, basic repairs of faucets and pipes. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Arrive on time for work each day.
- Be able to think outside the box and problem solve
- Participate in staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures
- Have a darn GOOD time
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing in regards to the residential and commercial industry.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
- 3 years’ experience in service work.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
85% Employee Medical Insurance
85% Employee Dental Insurance
85% Employee Vision Insurance
20% Dependent Insurance Coverage
Vehicle Provided, with all the tools (exceplt hand tools) including a sewer camera
Gas Benefit,Vacation, Holidays, Uniforms Provided, Etc.....