Plumbing Service Manager Career
Who we are
With a growing company comes the need for the right addition to our team. This position is for a true leader in our plumbing residential division. As a company we pride ourselves on Doing It Right! Taking care of the customer is our top priority and we want to be the first company they think about when faced with a plumbing need. In addition, working together as a team is very important to us, making this a great place to work for all.
Why we need you
We strive to be better today than we were yesterday. To do that, we need great management to help keep the wheels turning smoothly.
The big task
You will manage a plumbing division including technicians, customer relations, as well a data gathering in order to coach your division.
Key sub tasks
- Using our operating system, gather data for coaching
- Hold one on ones with your technicians
- Attend Management level meetings
- Oversee all invoices in your division
- Attend daily and weekly meetings
- Finalize division payroll
- Inspect your team and equipment regularly
- Represent the company well in your appearance as well as communication
- Job visits
- Ride along with technicians to provide training
- Know your technicians so you can place them on the right call
- Be reachable during emergency hours
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
• You should have prior experience as a technician and we would prefer someone with some management experience.
• Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
• Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
• Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
• Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
• Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
What we offer
• Company supplied, take it home at night, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% for you and 20% of your family's insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
• Company provided iPhone, laptop & access to integrated software.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• 401k Plan with a company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at JD Service Now.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about JD Service Now by visiting www.jdservicenow.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer